Monday, June 14, 2010

Sky and Blu

Mississauga, June 14, 2010, 11:02 am

I went out with Sky today. Just at the park nearby. I feel like I don't know him at all. He's smaller than Blu. I brought the saddle height down so I can be closer to the ground for dismounting. The peds turned out to be easy. I guess I was just worried from the first few times I fell because I couldn't unhook my shoes in time.

I miss riding. But I'm not ready to go out in the streets. I think I'll call for a picnic at Erindale park or go to TO Island with Sky soon. I miss Blu. I guess I didn't expect that at all. But I want to get to know Sky more. I feel like we'll be spending a lot of time together this summer.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment